FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Mobile Warming is a performance heated apparel line. Our garments keep you warm in the most extreme conditions. Battery powered and many garments bluetooth controlled, our jackets, vests, gloves and socks utilize the latest infrared technology to provide outstanding levels of warmth.
Mobile Warming products are operated via 3.7v, 7.4v, and 12v rechargeable batteries. Simply connect the battery to the cord found in your garment and press and hold the touch-control button on your garment on until the LED lights up. Press the touch-control button quickly to to achieve your desired level of warmth.
Mobile Warming Performance Heated Apparel has an athletic fit. Please check our sizing chart before ordering at mobilewarming.com/pages/size-charts.
Detailed garment care instructions are included with all Mobile Warming products. Most products are machine washable. Please consult our Apparel Care page for specific instructions regarding your garment.
Online orders are processed Monday through Friday by 9 am PST. Any order placed after 9 am PST will be processed the next business day. Orders that qualify for free shipping are sent via UPS Ground. Transit times vary. USPS Priority Mail is available for a flat fee of $9.99. Faster transit times are also available at an increased cost. You will receive a confirmation email once your order has shipped with tracking information. If you have any questions about your order, send us an email at email@example.com and someone from our team will be in touch within 48 hours.
We aim to get you your product as quickly as possible. Once your order is processed, we cannot cancel it. If you wish to return it, please follow our return process found on the Returns & Exchanges page.
Returns and Exchanges
MobileWarming.com offers a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee intended to give you peace of mind when purchasing Mobile Warming heated apparel online at MobileWarming.com. If you aren't satisifed with your purchase, you can return your new and unused product purchased from MobileWarming.com, in its original packaging and with all applicable tags attached, within 30 days of the date you received your order, and we will happily refund the purchase price. To start a return, please visit our returns and exchanges page.
Please press and hold the power button for 3-4 seconds to completely power on or off the battery.
We test our batteries to ensure they last for 300 full charge cycles. Depending upon your garment and heat level, the battery strength per charge will vary. Please consult our battery comparison chart.
If you have a 11.1V battery model: ASA16U10, you can charge your phone while not operating your Mobile Warming product
You can purchase additional batteries from www.mobilewarming.com
Do not throw into the trash. We recommend to dispose of your battery at an authorized recycling facility.
Battery Performance, in regards to both battery capacity and function, is directly affected by the temperature outside. This will vary from garment to garment as it depends on how the battery pack is exposed. However, to provide some guidelines on operating temperature for our battery see the specs above.
Yes. All new batteries will work with older style garments. Please refer to the battery comparison chart if you are unsure of your battery.
MW Connect App
With your Mobile Warming product power ON, please force quit your MW Connect app and restart the app. Your product should then connect to your MW connect app.
Please follow these instructions to pair your socks to MW Connect.
- Power on both Performance Sock batteries by pressing and holding the power button for 3-4 seconds.
- Launch the MW Connect® App. MW Connect will auto-scan for both sock batteries.
- In the garment listing, two sock listings will appear. Click the first listing and rename “New Equipment” to something unique to you, for example, “John’s Sock Left” or “John’s Sock A”.
- Now select the 2nd listing and rename “New Equipment” to something unique, for example, “John’s Sock Right” or “John’s Sock B”.
- Select “Finish” at bottom of the app and the main screen will now be displayed.
- Leave both batteries powered ON and force quit the MW Connect App to close it completely.
- With the Performance socks batteries still ON, launch the MW Connect App.
- Under the Garment List, select each Sock (Do Not Rename) and select “OK”.
- After selecting “OK” for each sock, hit “Finish” at bottom of the App.
- The main control screen will now be displayed within 5-10 seconds. When pairing is complete, the socks icon will light up and you will now have Bluetooth® control of them.
Note: Once you successfully complete this pairing process MW Connect will store your batteries in its memory.